Upper Shelf Kit 24″
$245.00 – $445.00
This adjustable open shelf unit is an excellent addition to a row of 24″ Cabinets for your Mercedes Sprinter or Ford Transit van. The middle unit can be placed between two cabinets, or an end unit can be used to end a run. Each unit measures 24″ in width, and features an adjustable shelf. Shelf width can easily be cut down to perfect the length of a series of cabinets/shelves to provide a more custom aesthetic for your DIY van conversion project.
All Roost cabinetry is made from our signature bamboo, and can be ordered either finished or unfinished. We use only the highest quality hardware and parts, and all of our products come ready to assemble, with all the hardware necessary to attach to our Smooth Rail Mounting System.
Please see tabs below for additional information, product specifications, and lead times.
(to contiguous U.S.)
- Our products are custom designed and contoured to fit recent model (2007 to present) Mercedes Sprinter and Ford Transit vans.
- Our shelf kits come with all the hardware to assemble and mount to our Smooth Rail Mounting System in minutes, and can be moved, removed, or re-installed just as easily.
- Note: Though not recommended, it is also possible to install directly to the interior of your vehicle.
We are committed to providing DIY customers the proper balance between quality, value, and affordability. Each van owner brings a unique set of circumstances and skills to their project. Factors such as tools, time, budget, and desired look, will drive the decision of what finishing option is right for you.
To provide the maximum flexibility to the DIY community we are pleased to offer the following finishing options for most of our cabinetry:
Finished Bamboo: You will receive a finished product. Our professional craftsman will finish your cabinetry so that all you have to do is assemble and mount your cabinets. Your components will be sanded to 220 grit, followed by 2-3 coats of Osmo Poly-X Oil – 3054 Satin Clear.
Lead Time Note: Finished bamboo typically adds 3-4 business days to the lead time to allow time for sanding, and multiple coats of Osmo (with 24 hour dry time between each coat).
Unfinished Bamboo: You will receive the same material as we use for our finished cabinetry, minus the finish work. For safe shipping, we will very lightly sand the surface and outer edges with 150 grit sandpaper. From there you are free to sand to the desired smoothness and finish your cabinets with the stain or finish of your choosing. We strongly recommend bamboo if you plan to use any finish that will retain the natural wood look and showcase the grain and contours of the wood.
Assembly & Installation
What You Get
- All shelf components
- All hardware to assemble and attach to the Smooth Rail Mounting System
- 3/16″ Hex Key and Loctite.
What You Need
- Phillips screw driver
Assembly & Install Time Estimates:
THIS IS AN INVENTORY ITEM.
- We do our best to keep this product in stock.
- When in stock, this product typically ships within 2-3 business days.
- When out of stock, we typically have the next batch already pending.
- Full production time is approx. 2-3 weeks (i.e. typically worst case scenario).
Disclaimer: Most of our products involve a complex, multiple step fabrication process, with a full QC after each step. We do our best to meet and exceed all lead times, but our first commitment is to quality. As a result, we are never able to guarantee lead times.