Shop Build Quote Request.
As a product company, Roost’s primary focus is on the development of well designed and easy to install products. We maintain a small 3 bay shop in Portland, OR, and offer a limited number of build slots to clients primarily interested in our product line, including products that are not (yet) available to the DIY market. Although there is often more demand for tailored services than our shop capacity can accommodate, we are pretty savvy at solving complex problems.
Before filling out the below form, please be sure you are familiar with our products and offerings by reviewing the Core Build and Main Build pages of our web site, and make sure that our product line is a good fit for your build goals. Though we do some customization work, and we are always excited to try new things, we typically do not take on full custom builds, or projects that do not align with our product line and development/refinement goals.
In the left column below, you will also see some information about our current schedule and quote status. We will do our best to keep that information as current as possible by updating it every few weeks.
Shop Schedule Status:
- Our main schedule is booked out through May of 2022.
- We are currently accepting quote requests and deposits for June/July builds.
- As more standard products get closer to full launch, our van build process is significantly accelerating, and the build process is getting much faster.
Online Product Status:
- Most products are in stock.
- Many new products entering Early Access Beta Testing for DIY access.
- We typically ship from inventory in 2-3 business days.
- Special and back orders typically ship within 3-6 weeks.
- We are managing the supply chain crisis pretty well through our advanced inventory management system, but occasional unexpected delays do occur.
- We are developing relationships with affiliate builders who are interested in using our products in their builds, and/or service local customers interested in our products.
Information Last Updated 03/02/2022