Shop Build Quote Request.
As a product company, Roost’s primary focus is on the development of well designed and easy to install products. We maintain a well equiped 3 bay shop in Portland, OR, and offer build slots to clients primarily interested in our product line, especially products that are not (yet) available to the DIY market. Although there is often demand for tailored services that our shop capacity can accommodate, we are pretty savvy at solving complex problems with our current or customized standard products.
Please be sure you are familiar with our products and offerings by reviewing the Core Build and Main Build pages of our web site, and make sure that our product line is a good fit for your build goals. Though we do some customization work, and we are always excited to try new things, we typically do not take on full custom builds, or projects that do not align with our product line and development/refinement goals.
Shop Schedule Status:
- Shop build openings are typically within 2-3 months and we always look forward to your Build My Van request.
- Expect a response to your BMV request within a couple days.
- DIY customers often work with our Roost Shop having us to the core elements of their build, then use our line of standard DIY cabinet and bed solutions for fast and efficient installation to our mounting system. Working with Roost makes it easy for a DIY customer who wants to get their van build faster.
Online Product Status:
- Most products are in stock.
- Many new products entering Early Access Beta Testing for DIY access.
- We typically ship from inventory in 2-3 business days.
- Special and back orders typically ship within 3-6 weeks.
- We have relationships with affiliate builders who use our products in their builds and service customers interested in our products.