Shop Build Quote Request.
As a product company, Roost’s primary focus is on the development of well designed and easy to install products. We maintain a small 3 bay shop in Portland, OR, and offer a limited number of build slots to clients primarily interested in our product line, including products that are not (yet) available to the DIY market. Unfortunately, there is often more demand for installation services than our shop capacity can accommodate.
Before filling out the below form, please be sure you are familiar with our products and offerings by reviewing the Core Build and Main Build pages of our web site, and make sure that our product line is a good fit for your build goals. Though we do some customization work, and we are always excited to try new things, we typically do not take on full custom builds, or projects that do not align with our product line and development/refinement goals.
In the left column below, you will also see some information about our current schedule and quote status. We will do our best to keep that information as current as possible by updating it every few weeks.
- Booked through early July 2021.
- Taking advance deposits to fill 3rd quarter schedule.
- 3 quotes out and under consideration.
- 14 quote requests in queue.
- Still currently accepting quote requests using form to right. If you fill a quote request, you will be placed in queue, and contacted when we reach that point.
DIY Product Status:
- Most products are in stock.
- Many new products entering Early Access Alpha or Beta Testing for DIY access.
- We ship from inventory in 2-3 business days.
- Special and back orders typically ship within 2-6 weeks.
- Developing relationships with affiliate builders who are interested in using our products in their builds, and/or service local customers interested in our products.
Information Last Updated 4/12/2021